Wednesday, November 07, 2012

CARELINE Cosmetics: Unboxing + Look

Hey Lovlies!

Been a while since I post something and my apologies for that. I'm  new to this and I know that shouldnt be an excuse, so I'm working on it. (;

Last October 30th I received a call from Careline Cosmetics informing me that I am the 6th week winner on their "Careline MAGnify Promo". Was totally surprised cause I thought I never get in, but I did! Glad I tried!
Come November 1st LBC Man dropped by some packages for me, (again I was surprised cause its an official holiday and I'm expecting to receive packets til Monday) and it includes my Careline prizes. Let's check it out!




 Here's whats inside!
Careline Eyeshadow 12 Shades with Vitamin E, 12g (2x)
SRP: PHP130.00

Careline Oil Control Face Powder with Vitamin E, 12g 
in NATURAL & HONEY
SRP: PHP100.00

Careline Pimple Concealer with Tea Tree Oil, 6ml
in ORIENTAL & CHESNUT
SRP: PHP80.00

Careline Color Pencil
in BROWN & BLACK
SRP: PHP55.00

Careline Easy Mascara, 6g
in BROWN & BLACK
SRP: PHP85.00

Careline Lipstick, 3g
in BUTTER SCOTCH & TAYLOR RED
SRP: PHP100.00

Careline Extra Shine Lipgloss with Vitamin E, 3ml
in #1 & #2
SRP: PHP75.00

Careline Tweeny Love Body Spray, 100ml
in FOREVER LOVE & CRAZY LOVE
SRP: PHP110.00

My prizes! (:

So thrilled to unbox my gift that I'd like to share the look i made using the items i got from Careline. 
WARNING: Im a novice at this and STILL a work in progress ;)


Products used to get this Post-Halloween Look:
Careline Oil Contol Face Powder in Honey
Careline Pimple Concealer in Oriental
Careline 12 Eyeshadow Palette (#1, #2, #10 & #12)
Careline Color Pencil in Black & Brown
Careline Easy Mascara in Black
Careline Lipstick in Butter Scotch
Careline Extra Shine Lipgloss in #2

Not shown:
Careline Makeup Set #2
Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream #1
Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lip Liner #1
LA Colours Dual Blusher PB849

I love how Careline remains to be affordable and with high quality throughout the years with all the cosmetic brands sprouting all over. I've been familiar with the brand way back when I was still in high school. Surely all the 'tweens' out there are familiar with the brand, much like me, almost 10 years ago. Great way to start a 'kikay kit' without burning a hole in your pocket, All Pretty Ladies!

Are you ready to have the 'Careline Experience'? 
You can LIKE their FACEBOOK Page HERE and please do check out their WEBSITE too HERE for ongoing promos and other updates!

What's you favorite Careline product? Please do share!

XO,
   J

No comments:

Post a Comment